Testimonials

Cambridge International Certificate in Teaching & Learning
forumadmin1
Site Admin
Testimonials

Post by forumadmin1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:37 pm

"Theories can be mugged up, but the way it was taught by the trainer made a difference. Learning was fun and gratitude to our ‘Alma Mater’."
- Deepa

"Opened new doors to new thinking and alternative career choices."
- Halima Rashid Ahmed Khan

"It was a wonderful experience learning the programme. I was introduced to a world of teaching which was more interactive and learner-oriented."
- Ruchika Sood

"After joining this course, I feel more confident in delivering my views for the students. Thanks for giving support."
- Ambale Jayanarasimhan Nithya

"As a teacher from an International School, the course greatly improved my teaching style."
- Wu Dan

"I teach Secondary Mathematics in an International School. After successfully completing the CICTL, I learned new innovative and effective teaching principles, methods and strategies in the classroom."
- Chandrani Ray

"I am very glad to receive the results with Distinction. I owe my success to GIG International School and my special thanks to Ms. Rosanna for her wonderful, excellent teaching and guidance. Without Ms. Rosanna we couldn't have achieved this result. It's a great honour to have her as our teacher."

- Karaikudi Chakravarthy Vatsala

"I will be teaching music as a full-time teacher at One World International School starting January 2020! Thank you so much for the opportunity to let me study at GIG and take up CICTL!"
- Li Nanxi