Testimonials

Diploma in TESOL
forumadmin1
Site Admin
Testimonials

Post by forumadmin1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:45 pm

"I have improved my presentation skills and understood extensively the fundamentals of grammar."
- Shaf

"The course has spurred the platform for further learning and interest in the English language. It helps me realise my own level of English and how much more there is to know in the journey as an ESL teacher."
- Norhuda Ahmad

"TESOL programme effectively taught us proper guidance and building strong scaffolding in teaching English. Indeed, I am looking forward to get into action, demonstrating how we could all be a great English teacher one day!"
- Claudia Tan

"The course fit EASB needs, thank you for bringing enthusiasm with the instruction. I believe this course has already had an impact on employee performance while helping individuals become better positioned for career advancement."
- Roszana Ngalimen (Assistant Head of School for Business English)

"I learned new, innovative and effective principles, methods strategies in training/ teaching that improved my teaching styles. Satisfaction! Pride! I learnt teaching techniques (pedagogy) that I could use in class and in more variety."

- Foo Wee Kiat

"Got a more fulfilling job. I learned new, innovative and effective principles, methods strategies in training/ teaching that improved my teaching styles. I got to network with like minded professionals; equipped with the right sets of skills of knowledge in language teaching; aware of various activities, resources, practices and methods. Most importantly, I learnt to cater and engage students with different needs."
- Nur Arafah (East Asia Institute of Management, Assistant Head of School, Business English