Testimonials 7

Diploma of Educational Studies
forumadmin1
Site Admin
Testimonials 7

Post by forumadmin1 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:01 pm

"GIG had thought me so much and most of all I came to know many people that i can now refer as friends. Good friends in fact.
Now, not only I am excited to teach drama but also I am excited to continue, to further my study, to conduct research on how drama tools, activities and methods can be implemented and apply to other subjects as drama make learners as the centre of learning and focus more on the process rather than the product.

Thank you for your support and encouragement and most of all thank you for the time during my study at GIG. Without the guidance, help and support, my study would not be successful. Studying there marked as one of the sweetest moments in my life and I will cherish it."

-Nurasusanti Binti Haji Abd Latip

"Dear GIG lecturers, I'm happy that you're my inspiration. You help me to discover my strengths and potential. You help me to develop my niche. You strengthen my passion to nurture the young. I enjoy the finest teaching and support from you;
You are my great role models. With your dedication in teaching. You inspire me
Dare to dream and to work hard enough to reach my goal.
With your kindness and patience. You gain my respect.
Every day you are planting a seed in me, Of curiosity and motivation To know, to grow and succeed.
With your coaching and guidance, I will forge ahead to become an effective educator; and make a difference to the next generation; I'm thankful for all that you've done."

- Ng Shi Yun

"After taking these 3 modules, I discovered that Speech and Drama lessons can integrate in all subjects in school. It produces “happy noise” in the class. It enhanced the writing skill of the children as they write down their reflections on the activities they did. It promotes cooperative and collaborative learning. It develops children’s vocabulary as they able to learn new words based on the topic which had been discussed. Children became aware on social and environmental issues. Values were also emphasized as we reflect every after the lesson. (e.g. What are the good things that must be done and what are the things to avoid)."
- Pinky Manalansan Sanchez