Testimonials 1

Diploma of Educational Studies
forumadmin1
Site Admin
Testimonials 1

Post by forumadmin1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:27 pm

“I am happy that GIG’s Diploma of Educational Studies programme provided me extensive training to become the confident and well-rounded teacher that I am today. I learned the most necessary and important tools to earn myself the title of MOE-AECES Awards for Kindergarten Excellence 2009 – Outstanding Teacher Award. Not only have I increased my value as a teacher but I have expanded my area of influence being the principal of my school.”
- Tan Siew Tee

"I have never experienced the kind of knowledge that has been stuffed into me and the oceans of joy I felt during the Diploma programme. From the bottom of my heart, my profound appreciation to GIG!"
- Ann Loh Lai Meng

"I really and truly enjoyed my learning journey at G I G over the years. G I G and the trainers made lessons come alive and relevant for me. I strive to be an effective and inspiring teacher because I received that same level of professionalism from GIG! In a nutshell, I learnt from the best!"
- Melanie Ann Rodrigues

"I have to thank the teachers and staff at GIG for the enriching experience and for guiding me through the modules. I really appreciate all your feedback given during the practical examinations too!"
- Wee Siok Khim Ivy