Testimonials 2 (April 2020)

Phonics
forumadmin1
Site Admin
Testimonials 2 (April 2020)

Post by forumadmin1 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:19 pm

What did you enjoy most about the Phonics course?

"Picking up a new skill especially about the proper articulation of words."
- Herda

"Gaining conceptual understanding of Phonics."
- Swee Min

"I loved the exposure to such in depth knowledge. The breakdown of the respective contents, the exercises we were introduced to, the ability to have feedback that we were granted with and reflective aspects made the learning experience vastly beneficial. It was awesome to be able to learn from one another. I also enjoyed how Ms Has introduced other aspects of holistic education, making it not only beneficial for teachers but an overall benefit for students through the learning and growing process as we are equipped to implement such approaches in education."
- Stephanie

"I enjoy pronouncing/reading the words the most! I also enjoy the microteaching presentations put up by my tutorial mates. It helps me think from the perspective of a student."

- Herma

"I enjoyed putting my knowledge into practice by presenting my lessons as well as watching my classmates showcase their own expertise. From there, I was able to pick up different ways of teaching phonics through a variety of meaningful and engaging activities."

- Cheryl

"Clear and detailed explanation with good examples and activities."

- Devi