Testimonial PH2103

Phonics
Lee Teh Yi
Testimonial PH2103

Post by Lee Teh Yi » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:46 am

Great deal of take-away from this module and below are just some of those examples.
Special thanks to my teacher Ms. Has and classmates Carol, Sarah, and Minnie for demonstrating what effective lesson conduction is.

 Cross mid-line activities that trains both sides of brain
 Frisbee game for making interaction easy, fun and efficient
 Great sharing across different peers (best part)
 Weekly (almost) lesson plan development and practice helps me bring up to speed on linking the theory with practice. Through the preparation process, it’s easier to find out the disconnection part and become a brilliant learning experience.
 Thoroughly going through the phoneme of all the letters and generalization and it certainly helps clears the fog for future path of teaching.
 Tight but fruitful course scheme plus the morning intake schedule really give those who like me great benefits.
* Hands on teaching resources through FB, google drive and more to be established are very appreciated and practically usesul.
* Vivid practicum session that gives a great sense of how teaching in Phonics look like.

Carol Lim

Re: Testimonial PH2103

Post by Carol Lim » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:33 pm

I would like to thanks Ms Has and the classmates (Julia, Minnie and Sarah) to be supportive and encouraging, as I felt comfortable learning together with them. They gave me inspiration to teach children and I learned a lot in the course.

Ms Has is always energetic and full of positive energy. She will make the lessons fun and lively.
Thank you Ms Has for the encouragement, you gave me the confidence to learn and believe in myself.