Testimonials 1

Phonics
forumadmin1
Site Admin
Testimonials 1

Post by forumadmin1 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:52 pm

"I loved the Phonics class and enjoyed it thoroughly! I am quite in a shock realizing that the course had so much inside it!"
- Valayapallil Sailaja

"Thank you for the stimulating and fun Phonics lessons. The craftwork and the wider aspect of Phonics that the course has covered are simply beyond my expectations. The terrific resources are also a treasure to behold! Finally, the trainer's passion for teaching has been very inspiring and remarkable."
- Chew Ling

"I have learnt so much from our collective strengths and improve on our weaknesses and truly like some teachers have said it in our first lesson: that we will add value to our teaching. I must say that I've thoroughly enjoyed every session in the Phonics Class. It's a wonderful new experience for me."
- Suh Jiuan

"It was an excellent learning experience at GIG. I discovered a lot of new ideas and very useful teaching tools."
- Tanya Lim

"The instructors were highly qualified with vast experience in their respective areas. They were passionate about teaching, guiding and encouraging the trainees to excel in their field. The courses were well planned within the five sessions with perfect exposure to essential topics. If I look back, I know I made the right choice as they gave me a new perspective that will help me accomplish my mission. This learning journey has helped me to discover new techniques and has given me the confidence to draw out the best from my students."
- Nidhi Malik