Testimonials 2

Music and Movement
forumadmin1
Site Admin
Testimonials 2

Post by forumadmin1 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:33 pm

"It has helped me to understand the purpose of structured lesson plans in teaching. I have learned to use Music and Movement as curriculum connectors and incorporate it to teaching tuition. My learning journey of the subject made me understand children even better especially on the importance of handling learners in a more positive approach as well."
- M. Kohila Priyia

"I am thankful for a very interesting Music and Movement lesson. Really great! (especially the brain dance). It is very new but extremely useful for me, my children & my school students."
- Gouri Ramalinggam

"I was amazed at how all the sober/introverted among us get up and join in all the movement to music that we had come to learn! I thought it was a novel way of demonstrating to us what a session of MM was like- it was a true example of "actions speaking louder than words"."
- Ann Prior Lim

"We learn how to use language to create fun like using "verb" example: Walking, Running, Hopping and Jumping etc. and children will do the action. If we do not know how to create fun in learning, children may not be able to know how to use the language correctly."
- Ong Bee Suan Alice

"The Music and Movement course have been a great inspiration to me and I hope to continue to improvise and chug along creatively on this funfilled journey. I'll strongly recommend this course to anyone who's interested in Music and Movement and those who want an opportunity to meet and learn from a truly passionate and knowledgable trainer."
- Reetha B Sturgess