Testimonials 4

Speech and Drama
forumadmin1
Site Admin
Testimonials 4

Post by forumadmin1 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:26 pm

"The benefits of doing the three modules of Drama:

Imagine you are a bird learning how to fly:
- Your wings are what you know and their growth is the knowledge you will acquire during these 3 modules
- The energy to flap them is a mixture between your motivation and determination
- The understanding of the process and the practice of it are in the heart and skills of your teacher (Amelia in my case)

The completion of these 3 drama modules, along with the enthusiastic support of Amelia led me to reach the sky and fly in the right direction with the wind. Furthermore they opened my sight to new horizons. If you think you have learnt a lot in Speech and Creative Drama (module 1), you are going to be surprised at how much more you will discover in the other 2 modules and how you can apply it into your own class, whatever you are teaching.

Speech and Creative Drama reinforced my motivation to be a drama teacher and to understand in depth the basic tools. Drama in Action developed and enlarged my techniques, providing the background knowledge of theatre, enhancing my curiosity and further building my confidence. Drama in Education exhilarated my determination and showed me even more beneficial aspects of Drama and its use. Drama has become not only a teaching tool but a social and problem solving skill for life.

By completing these 3 modules, it will give to any kind of teacher a new teaching perception, a whole range of new tools to secure a smile on your students’ face, their will of learning and for you a love to teach."

- Lam Ep Margaillan Thi Lien