Testimonials 2

Speech and Drama
forumadmin1
Site Admin
Testimonials 2

Post by forumadmin1 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:24 pm

"I have taught preschoolers in India for 5 years and am currently teaching Speech and Drama to kindergarten kids in Singapore. The Diploma in Speech and Drama ensured that I evolved into a more effective and innovative teacher.

If it is a career in Speech and Drama that you are zeroing in on, then the three modules of the diploma would certainly prove to be beneficial to you. In case you are planning to teach the same, and your job profile includes training 12 year olds and above, then the completion of the diploma ensures that you will be able to plan your entire year's curriculum very effectively. My current job profile requires me to plan the curriculum for the entire year, and despite being a first timer in this field, thanks to the diploma, I was able to do so easily.

The second and third modules helped to build upon the foundation laid by the first module. Individually, it helped in tapping the hitherto dormant scriptwriter, director and actor within me. It was a challenge to conceptualize the scenes with effects, movements and props. This activity is a stepping stone towards the actual presentation, especially if your job demands it.

Today, I am confident even if I have to train any age group and also if I have to culminate the training into a presentation. I owe this confidence to the diploma in speech and drama conducted by GIG."

- Ms. Bhakti Kapadia