Testimonials 3

Speech and Drama
forumadmin1
Site Admin
Testimonials 3

Post by forumadmin1 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:26 pm

"After taking these 3 modules, I discovered that Speech and Drama lessons can integrate in all subjects in school. It produces “happy noise” in the class. It enhanced the writing skill of the children as they write down their reflections on the activities they did. It promotes cooperative and collaborative learning. It develops children’s vocabulary as they able to learn new words based on the topic which had been discussed. Children became aware on social and environmental issues. Values were also emphasized as we reflect every after the lesson. (e.g. What are the good things that must be done and what are the things to avoid?)"

- Pinky Manalansan Sanchez

"My teaching has improved by the end of the course as I have better overview of Speech and Drama lessons especially stages of planning for script and directing which helped me with preparing my students for the annual concert. I even managed to give a short course to the participants few days before the concert on how to overcome their stage fright and how to achieve good performing voice. I now use the proper terms as a Speech and Drama facilitator. All that I learned has boosted me to be a better teacher and I am happy to be able to make my lessons interesting and fun through all the activities and drama games that were taught throughout the course. I am now proud to say that I have started my own Speech and Drama school called Kidz Creative Castle in my town."

- Grace Sylviarani A/P Eruthaya Raj

"The 3 modules have given me so much-new teaching methods, new concepts, new experiences, different activities for me to use, several practical ideas to do with the students and ample opportunities for the students and myself. I enjoyed the classes very much and look forward to more of such classes in the future. I incorporate all the different bits of knowledge into one and treated each suggestion as a part of a whole. I pick and choose my activities and my devices for successful Speech and Drama lessons. Speech and drama have become an exciting and fulfilling part of my life."

- E. Shobha Shankar