Testimonials 1

Public Speaking
forumadmin1
Site Admin
Testimonials 1

Post by forumadmin1 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:40 pm

"Thank you for giving “speaking” a whole new perspective; one which I will value and apply in any way I can. After taking the course, speaking has never been the same way for me again. I thank GIG for giving me the confidence and faith to believe in myself. My trainers treated me as a real public speaker despite my age. It was definitely an awesome journey which I will forever treasure; and the best experience I will hold deep in my heart."
- Theodore Koh

"Public speaking is really very fun and great for daily use. It can make us into professional speakers. All the activities gave excellent tips and information to improve my communication skills. I am glad that we have a good lecturer and guide. All the classmates are superb and still got a lot more to learn. Thanks a lot!"
- Gouri Ramalinggam

"I always have problems on how to start a speech or express myself in public. But now I am more confident and enjoy it a lot. The most important thing is to get rid of fear and just speak. At first, I was really very shy but now i think I've improved a lot. I also learnt to cover up my filllers and changed my standing position."
- Gouri Ramalinggam

"It has increased my confidence level."
- Sheila Adefuin

"Thank you very much for your teaching and dedication to ensure each and every one of us succeed in the Public Speaking course. This course has been totally transformational and elevated my confidence and enthusiasm to speak well to the highest level."
- Freddy Wee (Motivational Trainer)

"It had been a wonderful experience for me attending your public speaking class. I've gained new knowledge and skills. Thank you Andy!"
- Adeline Pan (Pre School Enrichment Principal)

"Overall, it has been a great learning experience with GIG and Andy-a fantastic and dedicated trainer."
- Tony Hoo