Testimonials 2

Public Speaking
forumadmin1
Site Admin
Testimonials 2

Post by forumadmin1 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:44 pm

"Thanks a lot for all your suggestions, encouragement and support throughout. Andy, learning with you was amazing. Your tips, suggestion and corrections have helped me a lot. Thanks a lot for all the hard work and support you gave me."
- Rajni Sarkar (International School Teacher)

"This course was very useful! It really helped me a lot in my presentation. Especially it helped me overcome my hesitation and stage fear."
- Ganesan (Engineer)

"After attending this course I strongly believe that you can do wonders if you can speak well. I had public speaking opportunities before. But only through your lesson I realized that the public speaking is a professional career, is science and arts. The eye contact, the pronunciation, the posture, the tone, the movements and the contexts are so important for the speaking. I will pay much attention on these to make myself attractive in front of the audience."
- Mu Lin (Kindergarten Teacher)

"Andy, I am absolutely impressed. Your control on the class is fantastic and you know when and how to provide constructive feedback. You have a very interesting demeanour and has complete grasp over the subject."
- Sanath Roy (International School Lecturer)

"Thank you for those invaluable six sessions in which you helped us to hone up our skills. Personally, I learnt a lot, mainly the time-management and movement. Now my meetings are more effective as I can manage to speak for any short time duration given. I adore your style of presentation as a Trainer!"
- Amble V. Lakshmikanth (International School Lecturer)