Testimonials 1

Creative Writing
forumadmin1
Site Admin
Testimonials 1

Post by forumadmin1 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:34 pm

"I'm really glad that I switched to Creative Writing. The first lesson was EXPLOSIVE! I've always like words and language but the first lesson with you really jolted me out of complacency! It made me realize how little I know and rekindled my desire to explore this rich, lush terrain of words forest again."
- Sin Wei Cheah

"I have long heard from others that Creative Writing is very academic and "dry", but it is surprisingly very enticing and leave me wanting more."
- Tracey Seah

"Ever since I started this course, every class is like a delicacy I never cease to crave. The different types of literary devices in creative writing are like a wide variety of food served in buffet dinners. It is sumptuous and satisfying to both body and soul."
- Kan Cheng Kwan

"I feel that time really pass like speed of lightning when it comes to Creative Writing. Now I know what the course is all about. I certainly need a lot of brushing up to do when it comes to vivid vocabulary and all the various literary devices. Although before, I never liked writing, attending this course illuminates me with some knowledge of what good writing is. It also helped me in choosing the right books for my children to read."'
- Noranita Kamis

forumadmin1
Site Admin

Re: Testimonials 1

Post by forumadmin1 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:54 pm

"Learning creative writing under Ms. Reetha's guidance was a wonderful experience! She is always cheerful and her bubbly nature makes learning fun and you do not realise how the time flies. I learnt alot from Ms. Reetha during the duration of the course without even realising it. A Haiku to sum it up:

Imagination
that is creative writing
Thank you Ms. Reetha"

-from Dalakoti Manasvi (CW 2102)